Valentine Day Quotes

Best Valentine Day Quotes - Best Romantic Quotes - Valentine Day Massages
Best Valentine Day Quotes - Best Romantic Quotes - Valentine Day Massages

VALENTINE Meaning for Valentine Day

V -     Valuable
A -    Asset For
L -     Life And Let’s Start An
E -     Everlasting
N -     New Life That’s
T -     Terrific And
I -      Incredible. Let’s Have A
N -     Nice Journey Till
E -     Eternity

Valentine’s Day - Lovely Special 7 Days

7th Feb – Rose Day
8th Feb – Propose Day
9th Feb – Chocolate Day
10th Feb – Teddy Day
11th Feb – Promise Day
12th Feb – Kiss Day
13th Feb – Hug Day
14th Feb – Valentine’s Day

❤️   For Your Sweetie  💝


1- Happy Valentine’s Day, Gorgeous.


2- Tonight is all ours. I can’t wait to celebrate with you.

3- My heart is all yours.


4- You have no idea how sexy you are.


4- Especially today, I hope you feel how much I love you and how grateful I am to have you in my life.


5- I love all the adventures we have together.


6- Wish you were here for me to spoil today.

7- Wishing the sweetest, happiest day to my forever Valentine.

8- You take my breath away. Always.

9- I couldn’t ask for a more wonderful than you.

10- Thanks for being you and for being mine.

11- God is good. I know because he gave me you to love.

12- I’m so excited to be sharing our first Valentine’s Day together. I hope it’s the first of many…

13- Has it really been years? I’d do it all over in a heartbeat.


14- This will definitely be a kids-in-bed-early kind of night.


Best Romantic Quotes

15- Every year with you just makes my love grow more. There is no-one else I’d rather have beside me on our adventure. Glad you’re my Valentine!

16- You make my head spin, my heart smile, and every moment I spend with you goes too quickly. Happy first Valentine’s Day!

17- I just can’t help falling in love with you.” - I’d sing the song, but it’s probably better to just send these flowers and not embarrass you! Happy Valentine’s Day!

18- Happy Valentine’s Day! I never knew how much I could love someone until you came into my life. You are my best friend and my soul mate.

19- I love you every day, but I want to show more love to you on this day. Hoping you have the best valentine’s day filled with love.

20- Loving someone and having them love you back is the most precious thing in the world.

21- We might be separated this Valentine’s Day but distance can never change my love for you happy valentine’s day.

22- You are everything there is to me, and you always will be my friend, my sweetheart. Happy Valentines Day.

23- I love you. Today. Right now. Just as you are. And I know, with time we will change. We will evolve. We will grow. And I hope we do all of it together.

24- I may not say much when I am with you, but all of me loves you all the time.

25- The shorthand soulmates often use to describe one another is "the love of my life.

26- There is so much love for us to share. This is our time to fall in love again with each other.

27- If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand.

28- There is no remedy for love but to love more.
Life gives us many things to be thankful for. I give thanks to God for you! A blessing in my life, you are!

29- I love you more than yesterday, but less than tomorrow.

30- What I feel for you seems less of earth and more of a cloudless heaven.

31- Your flaws are perfect for the heart that's meant to love you.

32- Here are fruits, flowers, leaves, and branches, And here is my heart which beats only for you.

33- Romance is a beautiful experience. that we should all have the pleasure of giving and receiving.

34- Being in Love is one of the most powerful emotions to experience in our lifetime and having the two makes life that little bit more special.

35- You are my Valentine because you bring love to my life each and every day. I love you more each and every day, in every way.

36- There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.

37- Even after the roses fade, and through all the seasons of our life, I know our love will last. I love you, my special Valentine.

38- My heart is full and warm of deep emotions which radiate out in waves of light and love.

39- Gods plans are the perfect plan. He sent me a special valentine when He sent me you. God knew what he was doing when he sent me you!

40- Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.

41- I want you for always…days, years, eternities.

42- A valentine warms the heart, so be brave and be smart, give one to the ones you love, now they have you to think of.

43- However, quality love relationships do not happen by accident. Real love is built the old-fashioned way - through hard work.

44- Love cures people - both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it.

45- To love another person is to see the face of God.

46- Our love was started by the first hello, may we never see it end with a final goodbye.

47- Love is a symbol of eternity. On this Valentines Day my hope and wish is that our love will be forever.

48- Never above you. Never below you. Always beside you.

49- A hundred hearts would be too few. To carry all my love for you.

50- In real love you want the other person's good. In romantic love you want the other person.

51- Take my hand, take my whole life too, but I can't help falling in love with you.

52- I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you.

53- Love is a dream that came to life when we meet.

54- You are the only one that I want to share Valentine’s Day with. Believe me when I say that you are the most important man in my life on this day and always.

55- You are my light at the end of the tunnel and my lucky treasure Life just gets better ever since I met you happy valentine’s day.

56- With you, I feel free to completely be myself this Valentine’s Day I want to give myself to you mind body and heart I love you. Happy Valentine’s Day.

57- Love is the perfect symbol of eternity for it erases the importance of time and ruins all the memories of a beginning and the fear of an end. Happy Valentine’s Day.

58- I have loved you forever, much before the day you went out with me, the moment that I first saw you I knew that you and I were meant to be together. Happy Valentine’s Day.

59- Every day I fall more in love with you and this Valentine’s Day I love you more than I ever have. I hope you have a wonderful day. Happy Valentine’s Day.

60- Every time you hold my hand. I find another reason to fall in love with you… Love you always. Happy Valentine’s Day.

61- This Valentine’s Day is extra special because I get to celebrate it with the most caring and handsome man that ever walked on Earth! Happy Valentine’s Day to my one and only.

62- Valentine’s is the perfect opportunity for us to enjoy and love each other. I love you every day, but today you’re my special Valentine. Happy Valentine’s Day.

63- You’re always the best for me, and on this day, I’m going to make sure that I show extra affection. You’re my Valentine and always will be. Happy Valentine’s Day.

64- A day without you in my life should never come and even if it does, let it be the last.

65- My Love you are the sweetest dreams I ever had and our time apart is the darkest part of my day Can’t wait to see you again. Happy Valentine’s Day.

66- My only motto and aim of the life is to love you and love you more and more with each passing day. Happy Valentine’s Day Dear.

67- I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you. Happy Valentine’s Day.

68- Love is like playing an instrument. First, you must go by the rules. Then, you must let go of the rules and play from the heart. love you so much. Happy Valentine’s Day.

69- If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you. Happy Valentine’s Day.

70- You are not around me or with me, you are always inside me, deep in my soul where we both share a happy bond. Happy Valentine’s Day My Love.

71- Your happiness is essential to me like water is essential to a thirsty person. So my love for you will flourish with the each passing day and will touch the limits of sky. Happy Valentine’s Day Dear.

72- Romance is thinking about your significant other when you are supposed to be thinking about something else. Happy Valentine’s Day.

73- True Love Never Dies, If it dies, It won’t rot, If it rots, It never smell. And if it smells, It smells like roses. Love you the way you are. Happy Valentine’s Day.

74- Love is too weak a word for what I feel for you. One life is too small a time to express how madly I am in love with you. Happy Valentine’s Day.

75- I promise to be by your side forever and for always. I love you. Nothing can do us apart.

76- All I want is someone who will care for me, All I want is someone who would be true, All I want is someone to be like you. Happy Valentine’s Day

77- For me you will always be the girl who always rules my life. Just to hear your voice. I feel that my heart beating so hard. Happy Valentine's Day.

78- There is no art bigger than the art of love. So I would like to paint and draw this love bond stronger and brighter with colors of love. Happy Valentine’s Day my beloved.

79- Love holds the power to turn hatred into togetherness, it turns sadness into happiness. So let’s meet and stay together forever. Happy Valentine’s Day dear.

80- To one of the most beautiful people I’ve ever met – please be my Valentine?

81- To my handsome boyfriend – happy Valentine’s Day! I hope you’ll enjoy this gift, and always remember how much you mean to me.


valentine day quotes for wife

82- My stunning wife, today is Valentine’s Day. We have spent many of these together, but today especially, I want you to know how much I love you. Thank you for always doing your best – the way you think and act inspires me to be better every day.

83- For me reality world is much better where I am with you; that’s why I don’t fall asleep easily because reality is better than dreams. Happy Valentine’s Day.

84- My greatest refreshment in life is your love. I want to enjoy this refreshing pleasure always and forever. So will you be my Valentine? Happy Valentine’s Day Dear.

85- My angel, thank you for all you do for our family. I feel like the luckiest man alive to be able to call you my Valentine.

86- What all I need is your love and care throughout my life, so that we can create a better kingdom to live in together. Happy Valentine’s Day My Love.

87- I want to look in the same direction with you, and walk with you on the path of happiness and achieve success. Happy Valentine’s Day My Beloved.

88- Your love garnishes me with strength, power and confidence. It gives me courage to fight all odds and win the battle. Thanks my beloved. Happy Valentine’s Day.

89- Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart. As we are, Happy Valentine’s Day Sweetheart.

90- Love is Happiness of Today Promise of Tomorrow So this Warm Note comes to You, To Say that Live Life with a heart full of Love Happy Valentine’s Day Dear.


For Friends

91- Hope your day brings just what you want it to.

92- Thanks for being the loyal and caring you are. Love you!

93- Here’s to a Valentine’s Day filled with good wine, good food and especially good friends like you.

94- Happy Valentine’s to one of my favorite people. Ever.

95- Valentine’s Day and every day, I’m grateful for you.

96- Hope he spoils you. You deserve it.

97- Someday, our princes will come.

98- Wish we could be together swapping chocolates and laughing over candy hearts like we used to.

99- I’ll raise an awesome Valentine’s cocktail to you.

100- I hope you feel loved and appreciated on Valentine’s Day. Because you are.


For Family


101- I hope you’re feeling really loved today. You are!

102- Have fun on Valentine’s Day, and don’t eat too much candy.

103- Hope your day is filled with reminders of how much you’re loved.

104- As my [Mom]…as a friend…as a Valentine…you’re the best!

105- You make me laugh. You make me think. You make me really glad we’re.

106- Thanks for all you do that makes my life happier!

107- I don’t care what anyone says about you. I’m still sending you this valentine and claiming you as family.

108- Valentine’s Day is all about love, and there is no one better than you at spreading God’s love wherever you go.

109- Eating a little chocolate cake in your honor, It’s not as good as yours, but it still brings back good memories of Valentine’s Days growing up!

110- Love you and miss you! Looking forward to seeing you next month at...(Place)


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post